- At least 48 hours before class is due to take place.
- Will receive a voucher of the same amount originally paid for the course.
- If participant cannot attend class due to illness, customer needs to notify us at least 24 hours before class with doctor’s certificate to receive a voucher with full amount.
- If participant cancels less than 24 hours before the class, this will be booked as a no show and no money or voucher will be issued.
- Participant to notify the LINDT Chocolate Shop by telephone and/or email.
These classes were developed for participants to kick off their shoes after a long day at work and relax in a short chocolate class of pure indulgence!
Acquire professional techniques with these decadent recipe chocolate classes, designed for semi-professional and professional participants. Perfect for budding home bakers who are looking to challenge themselves with popular and new recipes.
Our passionate Master Chocolatiers created these very unique and fun classes to truly embrace special seasons throughout the year.
Private Functions / Team Building Classes
Perfect for corporates, family and friends who are looking to book a private class which comprises of active participation with teams. Ideal for year end functions, kitchen teas, bachelorettes etc.